Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 274... Celebrating Oreo's 100th Birthday!!


Today we felt it was our civic duty to help OREO celebrate it's 100th Birthday!! We headed to Pinterest to find a recipe. We came up with this one.. OH my let me just say how fabulously delicious!! http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/ 


Happy 100th OREO!! 


I wondered if the Oreo company had any activities to do to celebrate their Birthday. I headed to their FB page and found these FUN video arcade games. Our favorite was probably the OREO tower building. The Oreo Man (like Pac Man) was fun too and so was Bowling!! 


Jack was the king of the gaming.. He is a natural when it comes to them!!


The kids even made a double stuffed OREO !! I think that is Carson on the bottom.. 


Celebrating OREO'S 100th Birthday was a fun way to spend day 274 of the 365!!

No comments:

Post a Comment