Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 296... Spring Cards and letters

Maddie knew that I was feeling sad and blue today. Lots of stress with the cars, the accident etc. She set me up a little spot on the couch with a pillow, blanket, heating pad, and one of her favorite stuffed animals to watch over me. Then she told me to go rest. A little while later she showed up with flowers that she had picked out in our yard. So sweet!!

 It made me think of family and friends that are having a hard time, have been sick,  or have just been helpful and kind to us in so many ways. Tonight's fun is inspired by my sweet 7 year old who thought enough of her mama to go and pick some flowers from the yard. She told me she really wasn't worried about the cars, but that it made her sad to see me cry. 
 I love your great big heart beanie baby!!
This one has a heart of gold. 
For fun we made Spring Cards and wrote letters.  We will mail them off in the next day or so.  I love how intense Jack is when he is doing any kind of art or even writing. He tries so hard. 
This is bound to pick up someone's spirit. 
Trying to give Hallmark a run for their money!!
This one is going out to a very special lady fighting cancer.. We love her so much!!
We had lot's of fun getting creative making cards for loved ones tonight. It probably should be something that we do every month or two. Who doesn't like to get something besides bills in the mail???

No comments:

Post a Comment