Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 253... Valentines Breakfast


My Valentines!! We made these magnets a few years ago with our friends the Johns. Time to make some new ones. It is neat to see how much the kids have grown and changed. 

We decorate on Valentines Eve when the kids go to bed. They love waking up to see their Valentines Day Surprises. I use the same decorations every year. The kids never seem to notice that the hanging Valentines are from YEARS and YEARS ago. 

This year I even tweaked the fireplace in their playroom. I added lots of hearts to our snow scene. 
Ready for a heart shaped pancake breakfast!!

My cute Valentine!!
My hubby always does a great job on the heart pancakes. 

We will do lots more celebrating today. The kids all have parties, we will exchange cards, and make a special Valentines Dinner. Gotta love a day that celebrates LOVE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment