Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 219... Snowman Names

I thought we would do a winter craft today to go with our snowflake tablecloth and SNOW and BRR wall letters. I had seen this cute craft on Pinterest earlier in the year and LOVED it. We used construction paper for the back. I stuck with purple and blues to keep it flowing with my tablecloth and wall letters.

We split the construction paper in half length wise and then taped them together to give us some length. I wish I had used glue because you can see the tape..UGG!! Next, we traced circles and cut them out. We used one circle per letter of each persons name plus one more circle for a face. Last, we decorated the face and added a hat, scarf, etc. I love the way they turned out and they definitely add to the SNOW theme going in my kitchen. A FUN family project.






No comments:

Post a Comment