Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 336... FONDUE/AVENGERS NIGHT

Last night we kicked off our Avengers celebration watching the movie Captain America. 
Steve Roger's is my favorite super hero.  There is just something about him that I love!!
 I was trying to think of what we could pair with seeing the Avengers tonight that would be fun!! When I heard these lines in the movie I had my answer. 

Howard Stark: Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late night fondue.

[Peggy looks awkwardly at Steve]

Peggy CarterStark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen. He's mad enough to brave this airspace, we're lucky to have him.

Steve Rogers: So are you two...? Do you...? Fondue?



Peggy Carter: Captain! We're ready for you. If you're not otherwise occupied.

[annoyed, she turns and walks ahead]

Steve Rogers: Agent Carter, wait.

Peggy Carter: Looks like finding a partner wasn't that hard after all.
Steve Rogers: Peggy, that's not what you thought it was.
Peggy Carter: I don't think anything, Captain. Not one thing. You always wanted to be soldier and now you are. Just like all the rest.
Steve Rogers: Well, what about you and Stark? How do I know you two haven't been...fonduing?
[she turns to look at him]
Peggy Carter: You still don't know a bloody thing about women!


Howard Stark: Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend.


Steve Rogers: Really? I didn't think...


Howard Stark: Nor should you, pal. The moment you think you know what's goin' on in a woman's head, it's the moment your goose is well and truly cooked. Me, I concentrate on work. Which at the moment is about making sure you and your men do not get killed.





The kids have been dying all weekend to see this movie. We had to wait till Dad had a night off. It was sooooo worth the wait. Oh my!! We all loved it. 
John fonduing!! He and I loved the cheese, but, the kids were not big fans!!
They couldn't wait for the Chocolate Fondue!
Ready for The next Avengers movie!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment