Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 88.... Water Balloon Fight

Tonight we had a water balloon fight. I think the kids had as much fun planning the WAR as they did throwing the balloons. They all loved watching the balloons get filled up. They also were very excited about their matching head band colors.

I recommend this activity for ages 5 and up!! Camden the little guy didn't want his balloons popped and he definitely did not want people throwing balloons at him. He sat on the steps and watched the war take place. Cute!! He loved the head band and fell asleep with it on!


For easy clean up I gave each person a specific color of balloon. This way when they are all popped and the cleaning part comes they have to clean up their specific color. I made 30 balloons per person. I think 50 each would have been better and lasted longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment