Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 51.... Shark Fun

Day 51 we had some fun making a shark craft. I had seen this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be a fun summer craft. I decided to use it today as a follow up to our completion of the Dolphin Song novel.

I love that my kids never want to make theirs like an example. They always choose different colors and add features.. Eyebrows, jewelery, scars,lips etc. I like that they have fun and personalize their craft.

The only thing needed for this craft- construction paper, paper plate, glue, scissors and a little imagination!! This was a fun craft at very little cost!!




What a motley looking crew.. both the sharks and my team!!
Jacks was my favorite.. it looked the most like a shark and was just simple.
Makenna dolled her shark up with eye lashes, red lips, jewelry and a tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment