Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 179.... Nutcracker

I remember when I was a little girl my mom and sisters were going to see the Nutcracker with my Grandma. They told me I was too little to go. I remember them talking about how they were going to get dressed up and how much fun it was going to be. I remember wanting to go so badly. Christmas morning came that year and there buried in my Christmas Stocking was a Nutcracker ticket. I was thrilled to get to go see the Nutcracker, and I have loved it ever since!

Today was our 5th annual Nutcracker date with Grandma. Every year we go to a school day showing at the Roswell cultural Arts Center. She always buys the girls a special ornament, and then we go to lunch after seeing the wonderful show. It is the one date that is girls only and we all absolutely love it! Such a fun day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment