Monday, June 25, 2012

368... NIAGARA FALLS

Niagara Falls was a bucket list item.. You know one of those places that you think about and just think " I want to take the kids some day.". The funny thing is that it had been a bucket list item for just 3 days and we checked it off of our list. How cool is that?? 

I was driving with my mom to WVA on Friday and told my mom that I thought it would be great to take the kids there some time when I visited Ohio. On Sunday my sisters called and said guess what?? We are going to do a day trip to Niagara on Monday!! They swear that they did not talk to my mom. Go ahead play the weird music in your head.. Some times my sisters and I are on the same page. Strange!! 
Here the kids and I are at Niagara State Park. We are about to board the Maid of the Mist. It is the oldest tourist attraction in North America. We LOVED it!! So worth the money! Thanks Aunt Lisa and Aunt Dee Dee for splurging and taking us on this amazingly fun road trip!! We had a blast!
FUN, FUN, FUN!! Such a beautiful place!!
We give Niagara two thumbs way up!! Would love to go again someday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment